Thanks for reading the Get Real Blog. We’re excited you want to contribute to this blog where we cover topics in geospatial technologies. We’re always willing to review quality guest blog posts, and there are some standards you should know:
1. Please email your idea to email@example.com.
2. Please ensure your content is relevant to our readers, geospatial and measurement professionals.
3. All guest blog posts must be of original content. We do use plagiarism detection software to ensure the post is original.
4. Linkbacks are allowed as long as they link to reputable pieces of research.
5. We aim for 300-word posts, but we will accept long-form content when warranted.
6. Sub-headings are a must, and lists are great.
7. Every guest blog post is accompanied with a photo and short bio with one linkback to your own content.