Digitalisation in the Heavy Construction industry is running fast. The need for providing real time information for project management and documentation purposes is becoming bigger and bigger. The demand for digitalisation across all phases and user levels is driving technological advanced hardware and software solutions. Leica Geosystems Machine Control portfolio provides connectivity in all stages of a heavy construction project – supporting the workflow from end to end.
The HxGN LIVE Geosystems Machine Control & Construction sub-track will show you how to remove hurdles in the data flow and how can you better connect and communicate with key stakeholders using Leica Geosystems integrated solutions.
Still looking for another reason to attend? Check out some of the highlights below and make sure you register ASAP! Sign up before May 30 to get the Last Chance Rate and save $300 on your registration!
Learn from the pros
Edvin Dale, Director of Geomatics and Machine Control at K A Aurstad AS will talk about the most important component of Machine Control and how Leica Geosystems solutions have helped K A Aurstad to earn new business. Edvin’s Geomatics Department is in charge of all volume calculation of all projects in the company and delivering digital information of production.
Ben Charlton, Senior Contracts Manager at NT Killingley Ltd will teach us how he achieved productivity gains by moving 3D models directly into the construction world. Ben is a trained Civil Engineer with 15 years of experience managing and overseeing earthworks, civil engineering and construction contracts from conception through maintenance. He will show us how he helped Killingley Ltd to grow in the use of machine control and engineering technology to the point it is integrated in every aspect of projects undertaken.
Explore these two, and many other Machine Control and Construction sessions, at HxGN LIVE 2017.
Meet the latest innovations at The Zone
Visit The Zone to keep up-to-date with Hexagon’s latest smart iCON machine control solutions and learn how they can integrate in your equipment and create seamless workflows:
- ConX – Experience how connectivity in the entire heavy construction workflow is visualised and shared with this cloud solution and web interface.
- iCON site– Grasp how to carry out all positioning related tasks with just one easy-to-use software with the highest accuracy and flexibility for your construction projects.
- iGD4SP – Visualise how heavy machinery is intelligently guided to target design cut and discover how to maintain grade with exact calculation of blade tilt and angle that allows you to move dirt from pass to pass precisely where you want.
- iXE3– Reveal how to handle with ease and high accuracy even very complex excavating jobs while eliminating grade checking and reducing rework.
- iCON office– Learn how one single application supporting a wide range of data formats can help you complete preparation, editing and reporting.
What makes the Machine Control & Construction Sub-track special this year?
This year, the Machine Control & Construction sub-track focuses on showing users how they can increase productivity onsite, simplify operations and enable full connectivity from field to the office, and vice versa, to make informed decisions and maximise output. With Leica Geosystems new ConX software solution, heavy construction projects are connected digitally in the entire workflow, bringing together as-built data and process information, allowing real time decisions to be made. With ConX project data are handled centrally for easy sharing, collection and distribution to all connected assets on the job site.
Did you know?
Are you a HxGN Alumni? Special rates exist for our most loyal attendees.
Groups of 3 or more get a special bulk registration rate as well.